I’ll show you step by step what you need to do to get pregnant – especially if you’ve tried everything…
Of course, you want to have a baby.
You’re confused, unsure, and don’t know where to go for help. You want a baby more than anything else, and you should have one!
This is where I come in. I have been helping other people just like you to have a baby. I have helped many of would-be mothers to conceive the baby they thought they could never have.
From my experience working in fertility, I’ve discovered what works and what doesn’t when it comes to having a baby.
I will show you everything you need to do to have a baby.
Part of the problem is that we try things to get pregnant that never work. Here are 3 strategies that don’t even work – but people always try:
- The first is eating different foods – “I’ve tried not eating meat” or “I stopped eating bananas and oats”. There is no scientific evidence that supports these ‘diet strategies’ so they never work.
- The second is ‘having sex 3 times per week’ (or any amount of times per week) – It doesn’t matter how often you have sex, it matters when you have sex. In actual fact, there is only 1 or 2 days each month where you can actually conceive.
- The third is the sex position – There is no magical sex position to make a baby. You can’t trick the hard facts of human biology by having sex upside down, with your legs in the air while balancing on the washing machine – it just doesn’t work.
Why would anyone waste their time with such ridiculous ideas? Believe me, I know and understand your situation, and after a long time of trying, you have been willing to give anything a go. See the list below to find out how to start getting pregnant right now.
Five things you will discover to increase your chance of getting pregnant…
- The right vitamins – Find out what vitamin supplements you should be taking and why some are better than others.
- Learn your cycle – Find out everything you need to know about your menstrual cycle and how it can help you get pregnant.
- Ovulation tracking – Track when you’re ovulating so that you increase your chances of conceiving.
- When to have sex – Make sure you’re having sex at exactly the right time and frequency.
- Prepare your body – Discover ways to increase fertility and prepare your body for pregnancy.
Plus much much more…
These strategies, plus many more, have worked for others and CAN work for you too.
I know I can help you get pregnant. My experience and specialist training in sexual and reproductive health has enabled me to help hundreds of women with the problems they face trying to get pregnant – women just like you.
Why what you’ve been trying isn’t working – and how I can help.
The first thing you do when you want to get pregnant is look online. The internet is a massive resource with lots and lots of information. The problem is:
- How do you choose which resource to use to get pregnant?
- How do you know that the methods you are using to get pregnant, actually work?
- Are the techniques you’re following written by a journalist/writer/anybody, or are they authored by a qualified healthcare professional with specialist training and experience in fertility?
- What if you have a condition that requires expertise knowledge to assist you with getting pregnant?
When I ask my client’s how they tried to get pregnant before coming to me, the response I get is often shocking. Many women read these ‘hints and tips’ from free online articles or in a magazine, but they completely lack the detail and knowledge you need to know to get pregnant now.
I can show you how to get pregnant – Starting right now!
I have just published my new book called “How To Get Pregnant in 90 Days or Less”
, that gives you all the information you need to get pregnant. Being a qualified healthcare professional with specialist experience and training in sexual and reproductive health, many of my friends and family would come to me asking for advice on how to get pregnant – especially when they had difficulties.
Curious as to why so many people were asking me for help, I looked online and in book stores to find some solid information or guides on getting pregnant – but there was NOTHING.
The things I did find just glazed over the obvious – don’t smoke, don’t drink, have sex and then consult your doctor. Please, please, please don’t waste your time reading what you already know!! I wrote this book because there was no other resource that was worthwhile reading. I wrote this book so that other women who were having trouble getting pregnant, could ACTUALLY have a baby – women like YOU can benefit from this.
Every woman deserves the right to have a baby, and with my help you can!
It has literally taken hours upon hours of study and experience in reproductive health and fertiltiy to give me the skills, knowledge and tools to create this book. Don’t waste your time reading another ‘Top 10 ways to get pregnant’ article written by some journalist, or products where the author claims to have found the solution themselves!! How can someone with no medical background come across a solution that no medical doctors and scientists in the world haven’t discovered yet???
Here are some of the strategies you will learn to conceive your baby as fast as possible.
- How to accurately track your cycle.
- Become an expert on the fertile window.
- Learn when to have sex to give you the best chances of getting pregnant.
- Why you should have sex before you begin to ovulate.
- Discover how lifestyle factors can influence your fertility, and how you can change them.
- Why and when you should start taking vitamin supplements and how they will benefit your unborn baby.
- Why a pap smear every 2-3 years is critical when trying to conceive.
- Strategies to increase your partners sperm quality and sperm count.
- The 1 month rule and how it applies to quality sperm.
- When and how often your partner should be ejaculating to optimize sperm count.
- Learn the fundamentals of the menstrual cycle, so you can better understand how to get pregnant.
- Discover how knowing the three menstrual cycle phases can increase your chance of conceiving.
- How to capitalize on the short amount of time during the fertile window.
- How to know exactly when you’re ovulating by using the cervical mucous method.
- Why using lubricant can negatively effect your cycle tracking.
- The difference between dry, moist and wet mucous, and how knowing can help you conceive.
- Strategies to ensure you definitely know when your fertile window will occur.
- How to use ovulation kits to get accurate results and increase chances of getting pregnant.
- The 3 things your partner can do to create optimal sperm performance.
Free Bonus #1: Membership to Support Community Forum (Value $49)
Get help and support, or ask any questions
you might have. The forum is frequently visited by the author of this eBook (Rebecca), as well as other woman who have decided to read the eBook. Don’t waste time looking all over the internet trying to find answers. Now you can finally have the one resource to find all the information
, tips and knowledge you need in order to help you conceive.
- Discuss topics that are covered in the eBook
- Ask questions about areas you’re not sure about
- Meet other woman/couples dealing with the same situation
- Share ideas and experience
- Learn from others stories
- Have your questions answered by Rebecca (eBook author)
Free Bonus #2: Cycle Tracking Chart Spreadsheet (Value $9)
Get free access to our cycle tracking chart
template which helps with pinpointing your fertile window by knowing when you ovulate. It’s super easy to use and is far more accurate
than other techniques.
- Easy to use template for cycle tracking
- Printable PDF for easily use
- Know exactly when you are ovulating
- Increase chances of conception
- Accessible every with simple online download
Free Bonus #3: Access to Future Content (Value Unlimited)
We are always looking at ways to improve this eBook to ensure it is the best resource
available for women and couples trying to conceive. Get free access
to further developments, revisions, editions, additional resources or add-ons to this eBook at no extra cost.
- Keep up to date with the latest information
- Pay once and continue receiving useful information
- Get access to unlimited value
- Free access to further developments
- Free access to future revisions
- Free access to future eBook editions
- Free access to future additional resources
- Free access to future add-ons
Don’t decide now, try it now Risk Free with a 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Our 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied that ‘How To Get Pregnant In 90 Days Or Less’ has helped you with your journey to conceive, contact us within 60 days and we will happily refund 100% of the purchase price – no questions asked.
Gain Instant Access now to
How to Get Pregnant in 90 Days or Less
(Plus $58+ worth of FREE Bonuses)
For Just $39
DOWNLOAD FREE – LIMITED TIME
Available for Instant Secure Download (PDF file) – even if it’s 4am!
I know you will benefit greatly from How To Get Pregnant In 90 Days Or Less and conceive the baby you want much sooner. Get instant access today to get started.
PS. This eBook has helped thousands of women like you already – don’t miss out on this crucial information.
PPS. If you need further help, my contact details are in the eBook – always remember you are not alone.
If you have any pre-purchase questions, please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions page. If you can’t find the answer you were looking for, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you in 48 hours with a response.
PLEASE NOTE: The ‘How To Get Pregnant In 90 Days Or Less’ eBook is copyright protected material. Any violation of our copyrights will be pursued to the full extent of the law.